Financial instruments and markets (C6050)
- Understand the main characteristics and risks of financial instruments and investment products.
- Understand the general economic background and its impact on financial markets and the value of investments.
- Understand transactions and their cost as well as specific market structures for stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities.
- Understand derivative instruments and their characteristics and use.
- Understand basic valuation principles of financial instruments and structured products.
Le contenu est identique aux objectifs d'apprentissage pour cette formation.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Professionals of the financial sector providing investment information or investment advice within the definition of the EU second directive on Financial instruments and markets.
None. However a basic understanding of financial mathematics such as interest rate compounding and discounting as well as basic statistics is recommended.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.