Transfer pricing compliance
- Identify whether your company needs to be in compliance with the transfer pricing requirements.
- Learn the transfer pricing and subtance requirements in Luxembourg.
- Have a good understanding of the content of a transfer pricing documentation based on the local regulations and OECD Guidelines.
- Be aware of the best transfer pricing practices for documenting financing intangibles and services transactions.
- Get insights from the most recent transfer pricing court cases for having a robust transfer pricing documentation.
- Obtain an understanding of the administrative and penal sanctions concerning transfer pricing.
- Transfer pricing requirements
- Best transfer pricing practices
- Insights from court cases
- Administrative and penal sanctions
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Seniors, Managers, Financial Controller, Financial Directors or Independent Directors.
- Accountants in charge of the preparation and filing of annual tax declarations.
The participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by TransFair Pricing Solutions. Also, they will receive the material used during the workshop.
The trainer will be a transfer pricing expert with more than 14 years of experience focused on transfer pricing audit defenses, advance pricing agreements, transfer pricing documentation, benchmarking, transfer pricing planning and other economic compliance services.
The trainer holds a Master’s degree in taxation, a Bachelor’s degree in Control Management Auditing Commercial Engineer and a certification in advanced valuation from NYU Stern School of Business (New York).