Team / Systemic Coaching Training Program
At the end of the Team / Systemic Coaching Training Program the attendees will
- Demonstrate and understand what is Team / Systemic Coaching.
- Be able to Coach Groups of Teams from 2 people and up.
- Understand how to work with teams and create motivation.
- Distinguish between individual coaching techniques and team / systemic coaching techniques.
- Understand how to use the different Team / Systemic Coaching Tools to bring out the voice of the team.
- Be able to apply the ICF Team Core Competencies, Code of Conduct and Coaching Ethics when coaching Team / Groups.
- Learn team / systemic coaching skills and apply them to their teams or groups they work with.
The program focuses on the main requirements to become a Team / Systemic coach.
You will learn how to Coach Teams and see how the systems works.
Various tools will be taught and you will develop the skills to motivate and harness the power of the team. Your focus will be on the system as a functioning unit and not on the individual parts.
Curriculum focusing on the Team Core Competencies, Code of Ethics and definition of Coaching put in place by the International Coaches Federation for Team Coaching.
We offer a structured approach and a tailor-made program following the specific needs of the attendees. Our methodology consists of workshops, individual meetings, and tools that are used when coaching.teams
The basis of our methodology comes from Systemic/Team coaching techniques and change management concepts.
Workshop design consists of practical work with feedback that builds confidence in using team coaching skills with clients and teams.
The program focuses on the main requirements to become a certified coach.
- Curriculum focusing on the Core Competencies, Code of Conduct and Ethics of Coaching put in place by the International Coaches Federation.
- Support during the certification period when you are working on your 75 hours of coaching which consist of the following:
- Pod calls on a monthly basis discussing coaching cases
- Feedback aimed at preparing participants for certification assessment
- Critiquing coaching scenarios with an assessment guide linked to the Team core competencies.
Supervision during the 6 months during the certification period. This includes support and feedback sessions, monthly supervision that supports participants to achieve their goal of becoming a certified coach.
The attendee will be able to coach teams and groups.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Who is the course aimed at?
Individuals looking to be a coach, sports coaches, agile coaches, managers, leaders anyone who wants to learn how to motivate and better work with teams.
- Project managers
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- HR Persons
- Sport coaches
For information about times, dates, location and price, please send us an email of interest! The course can be tailored organisations.
Your Trainer: Virginia Anderson
Virginia is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) and Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and a Organisation Relationship Systems Certified Coach (ORSCC) with experience coaching private clients, professional athletes and business leaders and teams working in international organizations. She has a Consulting/Training/Coaching Company in Luxembourg called Matrix Consulting SARL.
With a previous career as a professional athlete, working in the Financial Services Custody / Funds Sector and Human Resources, Virginia now specialises in performance coaching, organisational performance consultancy and experiential business and behavioural training / change management, particularly in the areas of Executive Leadership, on-boarding, outplacement, process management, personal development, client relations and effective communication.
Virginia is a basketball referee in the Luxembourg Basketball League, a golfer, and a former pro basketball player and licensed basketball coach. She has traveled and worked in a wide variety of countries in Europe, Asia and North America.