Occupational Health and Safety Management: legislation and implementation (C5065) - Blended learning
- Discover the Luxembourg legislation applicable in the context of health and safety at work.
- Understand the differences between danger, risk and evaluation.
- Identify on the main risks (road, work at height, psyco-social, etc.)
- Be able to manage and analyze the differents workers accidents.
- Implement the actions plans.
- Discover the main advantages of managements systems.
- Introduction: OHS context in Europe and Luxembourg. Some data. The main actors.
- Legislation: main issues. Hierarchy of texts: Labour code Grand Ducal Regulation Grand Ducal Regulation ITM Requirements AAA. Recommendations.
- Presentation of danger and risk concepts.
- Risk assessment process for employees. Risk Analysis in Subcontracted Activities.
- Road Hazard and Work at Height.
- Chemical risk and psycho-social risk.
- OHSA Training, compliance controls and actions plans.
- Management: Accidents and incidents analysis.
- Operational Control Assessment - sites analysis.
- From the discovery of a management system to a simple implementation of document management.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone wishing to discover and to implement the basic elements of a health and safety management system at work.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.