MiFID II certification (e-learning)
PwC Academy has designed an innovative learning solution for professionals seeking an efficient and flexible way to address CSSF circular 17/665 knowledge and competence requirements.
An agile and comprehensive digital learning experience structured around 5 thematic pillars for professionals giving investment advice or giving information about investment products, investment services or ancillary services.
- Pillar 1: financial culture
- Pillar 2: assets, investment vehicles and products
- Pillar 3: tax, compliance and regulation
- Pillar 4 (for professionals providing investment advice): portfolio management
- Pillar 4 (for professionals providing information about investment products, investment services or ancillary services): the firm’s services
- Pillar 5: financial performance
Depending on the professional population considered, each thematic pillar comprises a set of digital tutorials related to the knowledge and competence criteria.
Each thematic pillar kicks off with a skill gap assessment enabling the definition of personalised learning journey given the learner’s results.
The e-learning suite can be complemented by live classroom/webinar sessions on selected topics under the blended learning approach.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Professionals providing investment advice ("investment advisors")
- Professionals providing information about investment products, investment services or ancillary services ("information givers")
Our training curriculum is highly flexible in terms of delivery, offering a unique experience with a complete e-learning suite structured around 5 fundamental thematic pillars. Each thematic pillar comprises a set of learning modules and can kick off with a skill gap analysis to personalise the curriculum to each learner cumulative knowledge and experience to date. This personalisation is automatically performed by the e-learning solution depending on the results of each learner. Whilst the training curriculum is structured around the e-learning suite, it can be complemented by classroom sessions on selected topics under a blended learning approach.