Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant Microsoft 365 product functionality
- Configuring Microsoft 365 Managing Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization Implementing application and external access
- Deploy and manage a tenant
- Plan and Manage users and roles
- Manage access and authentication
- Plan and manage Microsoft 365 applications and workloads
You will examine all the key components that must be planned for when designing your Microsoft 365 tenant. Once this planning phase is complete, you will learn how to configure your Microsoft 365 tenant, including your organizational profile, tenant subscription options, component services, user accounts and licenses, and security groups.
Finally, you will learn how to manage your tenant, which includes the configuration of tenant roles and managing your tenant health and services. You will examine the key components of Microsoft 365 management. This begins with an overview of Microsoft 365 product functionality, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power Platform, and device management.
Persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role
For those who wish to do so and on a personal basis, there is a possibility of passing an online certification with this training content.
DLH Certificate of Participation
Course support and labs in English.