Labour law: working conditions (C3004) - distance learning
- Understand the legal stipulations in the area of compensation, to include minimum wage, indexing, the thirteenth month, in-kind benefits, payment times, etc.
- Know how to manage working hours: overtime, work plans, sliding timetables and work at night, workduring bank holidays and on Sundays.
- Master the concepts relating to bank holidays.
- Understand how to manage leave: annual leave, maternity leave, settling-in leave, parental leave, exceptional leave, leave for family reasons, etc.
- Understand how employees' protection mechanisms regarding illness and pregnancy.
- Set up frameworks for monitoring at work.
- Presentation; Introduction; Compensation.
- Work Hours.
- Working Hours, continued.
- Annual leave.
- Safeguards for pregnant women, mothers of newborns and breastfeeding mothers.
- Parental leave.
- Parental leave, continued. Family leave.
- Employee monitoring.
- Unemployment benefits.
- General review.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone working in Human Resources, fiduciaries, law offices, etc. People who want to be aware of rights and responsibilities of employees and employers in this area, such as employee representatives, etc. Legal experts with foreign education backgrounds seeking to familiarise themselves with Luxembourg law.
None. However it is recommended to complete the module "Labour law: work contracts" (C3003E) prior to enroling to this module or to have equivalent knowledge.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.