ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
Our 3-day "ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)" is one of the four courses towards the ITIL4 Managing Professional (MP) designation.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain a firm grasp of the various types of interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners.
The core concept behind Drive Stakeholder Value is to provide an understanding of how to convert demand into value through IT-enabled services. The course covers key topics like service level-agreement design, multi-supplier management, relationship management, customer and user experience design, customer journey mapping, and more. Individuals can expect to walk away with the tools required to drive user engagement and boost internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.
- Become familiar with the concept of the customer journey and discover ways to design and improve customer journeys
- Learn how to describe customer needs considering the internal and external factors affecting these needs
- Understand how the supplier management practice can be applied to enable and contribute to supplier and partner relationships management
- Discover methods for designing digital service experiences based on value driven, data driven and user-centric service design
- Learn to align expectations and determine a shared view of the target service scope and quality between the service provider and the service consumer
- Understand key transition, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Know how to foster a service mindset: attitude, behaviour and culture
- Have knowledge of the methods to track and measure service value: outcome, risk, cost and resources
The course is divided into various modules to explain the key concepts in a structured manner.
- Mapping, designing, measuring and improving the Customer Journey
- Managing demand and opportunities
- Designing service offerings and user experience
- Selling and obtaining service offerings
- Service mindset
- Ongoing service interactions
- Nurturing user communities
About the certification
- Multiple-choice format (1 mark per question)
- Pass grade: 70%
- 40 questions
- Closed book
- Duration: 90 minutes + 25% extra time for non-native English speakers
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Architectes, Chefs de projets, Consultants, Consultants informatiques, Directeurs de projets, Ingénieurs, Professionnels de l’IT
Have the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants