ITIL® 4 Leader, Digital & IT Strategy
Our 3-day "ITIL® 4 Leader, Digital & IT Strategy" module is part of the Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) stream for ITIL 4 and is part of the certifications needed towards the “ITIL4 Strategic Leader” qualification.
Digital & IT Strategy is the best practice guidance that explores the use of the ITIL framework to support organizations with their digital transformation. You will learn how to develop, adopt, implement and maintain a digital business strategy.
DITS will help position IT leaders as strategic, trusted business partners in an environment where IT and leadership teams are speaking the same language.
Participants will acquire the relevant knowledge and experience through presentations and practical case study assignments included in the course and will be prepared to pass the ITIL® 4 Leader, Digital & IT Strategy certification, consisting in case study assignments that will be marked during the session, and a multiple-choice exam after the course.
- The internal and external factors you have to consider when creating a digital strategy
- The differences between IT and digital strategy and how they integrate
- The 8-step model moving from "vision" through to "actions" and how to create a sustainable, digital business strategy
- The benefits and challenges of service quality and a continual improvement
- The four key capabilities to develop a comprehensive, digital capability framework: digital leadership, managing innovation and emerging technologies, risk management and structuring a digital enterprise
- What is Digital and IT Strategy?
- What is the Vision?
- First practical case study assignment
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Consultants, Web Designer, IT managers, IT Practitioners, IT Professionals, Web Designer
The participants must hold: the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate or the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants