IQBBA - Certified Business Analyst
The main objective of the IQBBA course is to acquire the rules and standards in force in the business analysis. IQBBA course provides the following skills:
- Enterprise Analysis: understand the business processes performed within an organization, identify the change needed and prepare feasibility studies together with risk analysis
- Business Analysis: identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems
- Process Improvement: optimize an organization’s performance
1) Fundamentals of Business Analysis
2) Business Processes and Business Needs
3) Organization of the Business Analysis Process
4) Elicitation of Business Needs
5) Requirements Analysis
6) Validation of the solution
7) Techniques and Tools
9) Process Improvement
10) Innovation, Design and Customer
A qui s'adresse la formation?
People interested in understanding the fundamental principles and the most recent practises around requirements engineering.
Basic notions of solution conceptualization, design or development are required.