Introduction to requirements & business analysis
- Have a global understanding of the challenges, activities and evolutions in the requirements engineering field
What will you learn?
- The role, skills and value of the requirements engineer/business analyst in both the Agile “change driven” philosophy as well as in the traditional Waterfall “plan driven” approach
- Understand the requirements core activities in both change driven and plan driven project:
- Elicitation: see why it is critical to properly gather requirements
- Documentation: understand the different approaches to formalize requirements
- Validation: make sure requirements will deliver the expected business value
- Management: learn how changing requirements can be handled in projects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This course is intended for anyone with an interest in understanding the requirements engineering process.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation escent Luxembourg.