IFRS for Real Estate
This training programme addresses IFRS issues related to Real Estate vehicles. It focuses on the main areas linked to accounting of such vehicles in conformity with IFRS.
The training consists of practical examples and case studies.
It is offered to participants who are responsible for the accounting of Real Estate Structures in accordance with IFRS and who already have a basic knowledge and understanding of IFRS and of Real Estate Structures.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and explain the various issues specific to IFRS for Real Estate Structures.
- Understand and comply with the application of the IFRS to this industry.
- View practical issues arising and consequences resulting from the application of IFRS.
- Understand the impacts of recent changes and future developments in IFRS for Real Estate Structures.
IFRS principles for Real Estate
- Properties (IAS 40, IAS 16, IAS 2, IAS 21 and IAS 23) and Non-current Assets Held for Sale (IFRS 5)
- IAS 12
- Debt vs Equity
- Fair Value Measurement (IFRS 13) and related disclosures
- INREV NAV
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Heads of accounting and their teams
- Professionals of the financial sector
- Management controllers
- Teams of internal auditors and internal control
- Heads of consolidation
- Tax consultants
An attendance certificate will be sent to participants.