IFRS for banks
Annual accounts, prudential reporting and more and more financial information reporting are based on IFRS.
This training, dedicated to professionals with good knowledge in IFRS will help them to understand and deal with major IFRS issues related to the banking sector starting from the CSSF FINREP reporting.
PwC experts deliver this training combining theory with case studies derived from their practical experience of these standards.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and assess the main impacts of IFRS for banks.
- Apply their knowledge to the preparation of the CSSF FINREP reporting.
- Presentation of financial statements for banks
- Debt/equity analysis (including new super subordinated instruments, non-viability clause..)
- Financial instruments (application to banking products)
- Derivative and hedging (now and tomorrow)
- Provisions (including prudential ones)
- Current and deferred taxes
- Related parties
- Revenue recognition (now and tomorrow)
- Link with prudency reporting and solvency ratio’s
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Professionals of the Banking sector
- Tax accountants
- Chief Financial Officers