How to Deal with Bullying in the Workplace
Identify bullying behaviors, the reasons behind them and how to prevent and protect against them.
Bullying is called the silent epidemic. Although half of workers have experienced or witnessed bullying, policies and laws dealing with it are far less prevalent. This is, in part, because bullying can be hard to identify and address. People wonder, what does bullying look like? How can we discourage it in our workplace? What can I do to protect my staff and co-workers?
Specific learning objectives include:
- Define what bullying is and is not
- Understand the costs of bullying to people and organizations
- Identify bullying behaviors and the reasons behind them
- Know some ways to prevent bullying and understand what role you can play
- Know some ways to protect yourself from bullying
- Know what to do if you are bullied
- Identify appropriate solutions for a bullying incident (within and outside the organization)
- Assist in creating an anti-bullying policy
Session One: Course Overview
Session Two: Defining Bullying
Session Three: Why Bullies Do What They Do
Session Four: Building a Shield Against Bullies
Session Five: What to Do If It Happens to You
Session Six: What to Do If You Witness Bullying
Session Seven: Creating an Anti-Bullying Workplace
Session Eight: The Law on Bullying.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Tout collaborateur souhaitant améliorer ses performances professionnelles et booster sa carrière
- Tout employé qui souhaite valoriser ses compétences et ses connaissances
- Entreprises et institutions qui promeuvent des méthodes de travail collaboratives
Cours OHC avec certificat de participation. Master Class.