GDPR - Certified Data Protection Officer (Exam Included)
This 5 days course let you obtain all the competences and knowledge necessary to lead all the processes for implementing and complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in an organization. "PECB Certified Data Protection Officer" exam included.
The 5 days Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
The main objective of the course is to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to assist organizations in applying data protection laws and regulations.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a "PECB Certified Data Protection Officer" credential.
The following chapter will be described
- Introduction to the GDPR and initiation of GDPR Compliance
- Plan the implementation of the GDPR
- Deploying the GDPR
- Monitoring and continuous improvement of GDPR compliance
- Certification Exam
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Project managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors involved in security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a Data Protectio
A fundamental understanding of the GDPR and primary knowledge of the present data protection legal requirements.
PECB Certified Data Protection Officer exam