Fair value regimes under Lux GAAP Accounting Law of 19 December 2002
- Are investments in affiliated undertakings eligible to Fair Value ("FV") regime Lux GAAP? What about buildings?
- What would be the impact on my disclosures?
- Where shall I record the unrealised gain? Is this gain available for distribution? Aren't they any derogations?
That's the kind of questions Lux GAAP practicians may wonder.
Since 2010, the legislator introduced the possibility to opt for the Fair Value regimes in the 19 December 2002 Accounting Law. The annual accounts prepared on such a basis are since then still compliant with Lux GAAP requirements.
This 2h training will give you an overview of the different regimes as well as answers to frequently asked questions regarding the disclosure, distribution and allocation impacts induced by the implementation of a FV regime.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the different Fair Value regimes existing in Accounting Law.
- Explain the limits and conditions to refer to Fair Value regimes under Lux GAAP.
- Understand the practical aspects in relation with the Fair Value regimes.
- Lux GAAP Fair Value regimes: overview
- Lux GAAP Fair Value regimes: practical aspects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Members of accounting departments
- Accountants, accounting staff and fiduciary staff
- Internal and external auditors
- Financial controllers
- Financial analysts