ESG/climate/sustainability... what does it all mean for risk management
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand the current regulatory expectations related to ESG risk management and measurement.
- Regulatory landscape BCBS, ECB, EBA, CSSF
- Impact on the credit process from origination to archiving
- Consideration for sustainable/green products with respect to Risk Management
- Integration into the risk measurement (rating, LGDs, climate change stress testing)
- Expected reporting and disclosure obligations
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Risk managers, credit officers, finance function and/or ESG task force members of banks
An attendance certificate will be sent to participants.
Jean-Philippe Maes, Partner (Regulatory Compliance Services), has been providing governance and risk management services to a wide banking and PFS audience over the last 12 years. He is a Partner within PwC Luxembourg, where he leads the firm’s Banking and PFS Risk Advisory team. He chairs the Basel IV Taskforce and is the lead advisor for CRD IV/CRR topics. Jean-Philippe has coordinated assignments in banking and PFS risk management topics such as: stress testing, capital requirements and liquidity adequacy analysis, internal governance and operations, regulatory reporting and others. He is the holder of an MBA from Warwick Business School combined with the engineering background from previous studies.