Building customer-centric culture with Design Thinking
- Developing an understanding of designing customer-centric products, services, processes, strategies, spaces and systems,
- Developing an understanding of the fundamental concepts of Design Thinking and their application in business.
Design Thinking is a practical, human-centred approach that accelerates innovation and solves complex problems. To understand Design Thinking and start working or living using this mindset, we need to internalize three basic values – EMPATHY, COLLABORATION and EXPERIMENTATION.
Changing our mental and working model means rising from a chair, talking to your user, co-creating in groups, building on ideas of others and of course, taking risks and prototype fast and cheap. This hands-on workshop will help you the participants to understand the principles of Design Thinking introduced by experienced service designers and facilitators working in the field. Theory will be illustrated with engaging activities and the participants will be advised how to transfer new knowledge and skills to their working context.
During this workshop the participants will be invited to reflect on:
- How to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centric approach, empathy and playful testing.
- How to understand their customer/users needs with tools like user-journey mapping, storyboards, touch-points.
- How to boost own creativity and break the blocks their team face for structured idea generation.
- How to go into early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning. This is especially important for those responsible for the introduction of new products and services in their work places.
Experts: Magdalena Jabukowska & Piotr Gawel (Art Square Lab)
Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/or digital media published by Maison Moderne.