B1 - French training
General Objectives of the training:
- to expand your knowledge of French language and culture
- to expand your linguistic and grammatical skills
- to improve your communicative skills
- to develop your reading and listening comprehension
At the first class, we will give you the detailed content of the training. It is based on the recommendation made by the European Framework for Languages
The language proficiency levels used at French Academy follows the recommendations of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) developed by the Council of Europe.
The CEFR provides a common basis for designing curricula and qualifications. It sets out three levels which are recognised internationally: basic user (A1-A2), independent user (B1-B2) and proficient user (C1-C2).
B1 | Threshold level
- You can take part in a conversation without preparation, formulate ideas, express emotions, tell a story and cope in a variety of everyday situations, in writing and orally.
- You can follow a radio or television programme on a familiar topic.
Our methodology is based on the latest innovative tools and on the Positive Pedagogy.
We build confidence, motivation and structuration in the learning process to succeed.
Our classes are based on interaction and are conducted exclusively in French.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Exclusively for companies
Your knowledge is validated throughout the training through practical exercises.
At the end of the training, a formal assessment is made according to the level B1.
A certificate of attendance Level B1 will be given to the participants at the last class.
Limited to 5 participants, for a better follow-up and interactivity.
Looking for more flexibility? One-to-one session!