Look@Work, Lemeer-Wintgens Florence
In 2013, after 27 years mainly spent in the financial sector, Florence Lemeer-Wintgens has given a new impulse to her professional life.
Since her early childhood, she has been cradled in the world of textiles, wool spinning and beautiful, high-quality materials. Her attraction for colours and their combination naturally led her to the function of image consultant.
With a long experience as an executive assistant in prestigious companies and used to working with the biggest names in the Luxembourg market, she noticed that the image given by business professionals, men and women, whatever their level in the hierarchy, was not necessarily adapted.
Her objective is to accompany all women and men wishing to improve their appearance and to help them find that little extra that will sublimate them and mark their style, their difference.
This is not about fashion or trends, but rather about class and elegance.
Florence gives presentations and workshops in companies on all image-related topics, such as
- professional dress code
- social skills
- table manners
- telephone and customer reception
- association of colours
Florence also offers various services to individuals, such as
- Image assessment (first interview to know and define the objectives, the style).
- Colour analysis (which determines the colours that best suit the person).
- Face shape (which determines the colours of make-up, the choice of glasses, the shapes of necklines, the accessories, the jewellery).
- Hair-do and Barber that best suits the face shape.
- Make-up adapted to the skin tone and personality.
- The style analysis (personality study defining the style through a written questionnaire).
- Body shape (in order to rebalance the proportions and define the shapes and cuts of clothes to be favoured).
- Wardrobe audit,
- Personal shopping(to help you choose the best clothes and save time).
- Style bible (with all information given during the different sessions).
Florence is a volunteer for the association "Dress for Success" which helps women looking for a job to find an elegant outfit suiting their personality for their job interview.
- All workshops are interactive.
- The active participation of each participant contributes to the success of the presentation.
- Powerpoint handouts are distributed after the presentation.
For more information on training domains, please see Glossary
- Beginning of the training activity in 2013
Responsibility for the content of this page lies solely with its author, Look@Work, Lemeer-Wintgens Florence, the training provider presented above.