Business-related professions, Property, HORECA, Transport
Setting up a business in the Grand Duchy offers great career prospects, provided that you have mastered the basic management techniques that are crucial to ensuring the success of your future company.
Training available at House of Training in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce aims to promote a spirit of enterprise and helps people wanting to be self-employed obtain the necessary authorisation to set up a business in the various business-related professions.
Training at the House of Training is for people with plans to work in:
- Not specifically regulated
- Estate Agent
- Property Developer
- Property Administrator and Management Agent
|Hotel, restaurant and café sector||
- Manager of a drinking establishment (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Manager of an establishment providing food and/or accommodation
- Road haulage and/or passenger transport