Luxembourg Internet Days
LUxembourg Commercial Internet eXchange (LU-CIX) - 16/11/2021
These past months have transformed IT decision makers’ daily lives. More than ever, their top priority is to enable workforces to securely connect and consume apps and data and enable their colleagues to work in “a new normal way”, taking under consideration an increasingly threatening environment.
Above all, they are asked to deliver the best experience for their workforce and company to maintain business as usual. This requires visibility, insights and action across either in-house infrastructure or hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
The Luxembourg Internet Days aims to help European CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and ICT decision makers from any sector achieve the best business resilience through the transformation of their infrastructure and the securing of their company’s business in a new Cloud-first dynamic.
Throughout the three days, visitors will get valuable insights from experts and peers on how to meet users’ requirements, optimize ICT performances and cost in accordance with geographical and regulatory constraints, all keeping cyber threats at the bay.
The full day of November 18 will be dedicated to the specific challenges the Finance & Insurance sectors face in securing their Internet access, deploying compliant Cloud services, etc.
If you wonder if/how:
- moving network security to the Cloud can provide a truly agile and secure experience for every user whilst keeping your company’s sensitive data secure?
- accelerating the Cloud transition can really bring more agility?
- connecting users with monitored networks, potentially built for the cloud and hybrid work, is feasible in a threatless way?
- implementing Zero Trust is THE foolproof solution?
- strengthening assurance, from users and decision makers to applications, prevents from considering a cyber-insurance?
Architecture, applications and secure access to secured data have become mission-critical for any enterprise IT decision makers, so join the Luxembourg Internet Days event and explore reimagined architectures solutions, applications, data security opportunities and empower your workforce.