EUSPA - 16/02/2022
The European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA) provides university students and graduates with a unique and first-hand experience of the workings of the EUSPA and of the EU institutions.
Short-term unpaid traineeship
Maximum duration is three months.
- Traineeship to complete and validate mandatory academic requirements
- To apply submit in English your CV in Europass Format and motivation letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular paid traineeship
Maximum duration one year.
- EUSPA regularly publishes calls for traineeships for various departments.
- The starting date of traineeship depends on the Agency’s needs and budget availability.
- Submit your application online as soon as possible.
- Trainees shall be nationals of the Member States of the European Union and Norway.
- Don't have previously undertaken a traineeship in the Agency.
- Have a recognised higher education degree.
- Have an initial experience or specific expertise in one of the areas of work of the Agency.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union: being one of these two languages English.
- Each application shall be submitted via the GSA e-recruitment portal.
Find out more here.