Court of Auditors traineeships
eurodesk - 29/04/2022
The European Court of Auditors organises three traineeship sessions per year in areas of interest to its work. Traineeships are granted for 3 to 5 months maximum. They may be remunerated (1350 €/month) or non-remunerated depending on the budgetary appropriations available.
The 3 sessions will cover the following periods:
- from 1 March to 31 July of the same calendar year;
- from 1 May to 30 September of the same calendar year;
- from 1 October of one calendar year until 28 (29) February of the next.
Eligible applicants must:
- be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union, except where a derogation has been granted by the appointing authority;
- either hold a recognised university-level diploma giving access to the AD function group, as defined in the Staff Regulations of Officials of the European Union, or
- have completed at least four semesters of university study in an area of interest to the Court;
- wish to obtain practical training related to one of the Court of Auditors' areas of activity;
- have not already benefited from a traineeship at any EU institution or body;
- state that they have a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of at least one other official European Union language.
Candidates selected must provide a declaration that they have never been convicted or found guilty of any criminal offence as drawn up for the civil service by their national authorities and a medical certificate certifying that they are physically fit to perform their tasks.
- 30 June 2022 (opens on 1st May)
- 30 November 2021
- 31 January 2022 (opens on 1st December).
Find out more via this link: https://www.eca.europa.eu/en/Pages/traineeshipcomplet.aspx