Find your place in the professional world
Duration to be defined according to customer needs
Professional transition, following a personal decision, or the loss of a job, is a period of change, which can be decisive for the rest of our career and evolution.
- Position yourself towards the world of work (where is my place?)
- Develop self-confidence
- Highlight the positive aspects: what are the resources that allow me to do better?
- Mobilize resources: become aware of the possibilities
- Develop your project: Activate motivation for this project
- Rediscover creativity: program the strategies to make this project a success
- Find and/or consolidate the motivation for the search of a new job, job change, new professional orientation
- Prepare for a job interview, an administrative appointment
- Develop your potential, using your resources to find your place
- Develop, install a personal strategy to succeed in your project
- Understand the situation
- Career Assessment: Assessment on existing and future skills
- Updating/Valorisation of the CV
- Professional LinkedIn account
- Preparation for an interview, an application
- Administrative Support (Adem, CCSS, Taxes, and all other Administrations)
Who is the course aimed at?
After each appointment, assessments and questions.
A report will be given after the work finalized