Training organisation in IT, management, e-marketing and business
Created in 2000 in Nantes (France), Dawan is a training organisation that offers more than 1.600 training courses in IT, management, project management and sales in instructor-led live online or on-site trainings. We have 11 centres in France and we have developed partnerships with local structures in Brussels, Luxembourg and Geneva.
Our catalogue includes hundreds of topics: Java, PHP, Webmaster, E-Marketing, Linux, Windows Server, Vmware, Autocad, Photoshop etc...
Our courses have been created and designed by in-house trainers who have over 20 years of teaching experience. Constantly renewed, they are adapted to the requirements of our customers and to the evolution of technologies.
We make sure that the training offered meet's the participant's needs. Thus, we organise a precise pedagogical process.
- Verification of prerequisites: we check the prerequisites and training objectives of the participant beforehand to ensure that they correspond to the chosen course. In the case of a videoconference, the trainer contacts the trainee beforehand to validate the connection elements.
- Training action: Our training courses are based on practice, so each theoretical point will be accompanied by examples and exercises.
- Assessment of learning: We propose a study case at the end of the course to review the different topics studied during the course and we ask the trainees to carry it out. At the end of the course, participants fill in an evaluation form.
We are open to any adaptation of our pedagogical course, so do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the subject.
For more information on training domains, please see Glossary
- Beginning of the training activity in 2000
- 1 511 course(s) on the site
Responsibility for the content of this page lies solely with its author, DAWAN, the training provider presented above.