Payment Services Directive (PSD2) - Compliance Framework
After the training, the participant shall be able to:
- understand the core objectives of the PSD2 framework and the impact of APIs to payment service providers
- understand requirements on strong customer authentication
- analyse the potential future developments and strategic challenges and opportunities for banks and FinTech firms
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
- Basic principles of PSD2 and its scope
- Implementation process of PSD2 and the statutory framework
- Access-to-Account (XS2A) requirements
- Payment initiation and access to account services
- Regulatory Technical Standard on Strong Customer Authentication and secure open standards on communication
- Key technological tools and approaches to PSD2 compliance
- Discover how PSD2 applies in your organisation
- Identify the risks and opportunities created by PSD2
Who is the course aimed at?
The course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of PSD2 and its role in the payments industry. The course is specifically targeted at people working within and at all levels in the payments area of financial institutions and PSPs.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider House of Training.