MiFID II - Investment Advisory Services (EN)
This module is part of the MiFID II Certification.
This course is designed for professionals that provide advisory service within the meaning of MiFID II. It focuses on the customer advisory function and the related obligations and requirements.
The contents of this module are the following:
- Costs and fees of the advisory services provided to the client
- Application of MiFID II guidelines in product/client profiles
- Understanding the client’s needs and risk appetite
- Basic principles of portfolio management
- Measuring performance
- Investment styles and strategies; alternative investments
- Consequences of diversification
Who is the course aimed at?
The persons concerned by the Training Programme are all persons placed under the authority of a professional (or acting on his behalf) subject to prudential supervision by the CSSF, i.e. individuals providing investment advice (“Advisory profile”) on financial instruments, investment services or ancillary services to clients.
Experienced professional specialists selected on the basis of their in-depth knowledge of markets and financial products under MiFID rules I and II, and ESMA criteria.