Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
Throughout this eLearning you will be guided through different modules where you will take on the role of a banker working for a financial institution and become a CRS matter expert. By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of CRS;
- Understand the due diligence obligations of CRS;
- Be aware of data protection processes and the reporting obligations of CRS; and
- Understand the main differences between FATCA and CRS.
1. Objectives and context
- CRS context
- Jurisdiction overview
- Wider approach.
2. Key concepts
- Accounts and account holders
- Classification of entities: Financial institutions and non-financial entities
- Obligations linked to CRS status.
3. Due diligence obligations
- Reasonableness test
- Pre-existing accounts and CRS indicia
- Changes in circumstances.
4. Data protection and reporting obligations
- Data protection requirements
- Reporting obligations.
5. Comparison between CRS and FATCA
6. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
Who is the course aimed at?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
An official certificate will be delivered upon validation of the eLearning.
All our eLearnings are customizable for any industry.