Risk Management - Market Risk
The objective of this course is to provide participants with a good understanding of market risk and how to manage it.
- Define market risk and explain its evolution
- Describe and understand the basis components of market risk
- Understand the interaction between market risk and other risks
- Evaluate the market risk of derivatives and portfolios
- Understand and apply risk factors, valuation models and normal distribution calculations
- Explain the use of value at risk (VaR) in measuring and managing market risk
- Understand other methods and tools for managing market risk
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training course has been designed for anyone who already has good knowledge of risk management and who wishes to acquire a solid understanding of market risk.
This module is part of the Risk Management Certification. To obtain their certificate, candidates must complete 13 days of training in Risk Management and pass the exam for each course.
More details here: Professional Risk Management Certification
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.