Personal Data and Information Security - Legal Stakes and New EU Rules
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be informed on:
- Luxembourg and EU data protection rules
- how to make their organisation compliant
- practical issues and situations, and impact in terms of internal organisation
- forthcoming EU rules (GDPR)
- Data protection basic principles
- How to become and remain compliant
- Monitoring of employees
- Cross-border data transfers
- Legal requirements in terms of information security and means of defense
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Compliance officers and Risk managers
- IT managers
- Information security officers
By completion of the course the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training and the LIST.
An electronic version of the course material can be downloaded free of charge from our web portal 5 days before the course starting date.
Subject to supplementary fees, a hard copy of the course material can be ordered during the registration process, by choosing the package “Training Programme & Course Material Printout”. This will be handed out at the beginning of the course.