Parents consulting: orienting and supporting one's children
2 unité(s) de 50 min
- Positioning yourself as a parent in the education learning of your children
- How many languages?
- Which language is the most important for my child?
- Supporting and encouraging my child's talents while succeeding in school.
- Extra-curricular activities
- Use of digital devices
- Understanding the educational system
- Finding your way in orienting your child
- Case by case consultation with multi-sector expertise
- Guidance and support in the process of decision-making of the parents
- Orienting parents towards associations, institutions, etc. that provide specific support
Open discussion focusing on the valorisation of existing talents and resources
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Parents with school children
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation multi-LEARN Institute for Interaction and Development in Diversity.