REIF Advanced - Accounting for Real Estate investment products
The objective of this training module is to provide the participants with an applied understanding of the specificities of fund accounting for real estate investment funds. This module is taught by a team of trainers who are recognized experts in their field. This is an advanced course for which the participants are expected to possess existing experience in fund accounting. This training is not a general accounting course and requires a minimum understanding of general accounting concepts either under Lux GAAP or IFRS.
- Day 1:
- Overview of key elements and comparisons
- Revenue recognition / Lease accounting (IAS 17)
- Accounting for service charges (IAS 18)
- Accounting for investment properties (IAS 40)
- Investment property under construction (IAS 40)
- Accounting for trading properties (IAS 2)
- Currency accounting (IAS 21)
- Day 2:
- Financial liabilities
- Hedging Accounting
- Accounting for performance fees
- Recap - Comparison Lux-GAAP, IFRS, INREV, EPRA
- Accounting for income tax (IAS 12)
- Reporting on non-GAAP data (INREV / EPRA)
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This is a specialist course for people working with and wishing to develop their understanding of accounting, consolidation and financial reporting for Real Estate Investment Products, including Financial Controllers, Accountants, Auditors, Administrators etc.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.