Real Estate for Fund Industry
Luxembourg is a leading marketplace for alternative investment funds industry. With the development of AIFMD directive grew a lot of third parties getting involved in the investment process such as depository, transfer agents, fiduciaries and banks. Moreover real estate has developed as an asset class and relies on the health of the fund industry.
As a consequence, investment companies are expecting from their third parties partner an end to end understanding of the investment process to maximize the value of their structuring from Luxembourg.
The curriculum of this program covers the basic knowledge that you need to achieve your real estate wealth management objectives.
- What are we trying to achieve?
- How to define fund manager objectives?
- What are the implications for your real estate choices?
- What is an investment decision? What is the easy math behind it?
- What is real estate?
- Real estate markets and economics.
- Key parameters of the real estate market.
- How to make a real estate investment.
- Real estate as an asset class, how is it different from that bonds and equity?
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The Real Estate for Fund Industry is designed for any real estate professional who works for HNWI or UNHWI and wants to be better equipped to put real estate at the centre of their clients wealth management strategy.
The participant will obtain certificate from Luxembourg School of Business.
Euros 2,200 (+3% VAT) per participant.
For group pricing contact us