Ethical Hacking - Fundamentals
Understand how hackers can use the vulnerabilities of our infrastructure and information systems to achieve their goals.
- The basics of ethical hacking
- Objectives, practices and rules
- The strategies of the ethical hacker
- The preparatory phase
- Prepare an attack
- Hacker tools and techniques
- The enforceable phases
- Recognition: Finding a victim and detecting vulnerabilities
- Intrusion: Successfully enter the victim's computer
- Operation: Divert a system or retrieve data
- Finalisation: Remove the traces
- The terminal phase
- Exploit the product of the attack
- Reminder to the law
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
Serious game, 20 challenges to solve together
The course material will be delivered at the beginning of the course.