The 2019 Luxembourg Tax Reform - Analysing the Impact on Alternative Investments and Multinationals
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will:
- have a clear understanding of the tax law changes effective as from 2019
- understand the impact of the tax reform on alternative investments structured via Luxembourg
- understand how Luxembourg investment platforms of multinational groups might be impacted by the new tax measures
- have a view on structure alignments that might be implemented to manage the tax position in Luxembourg
- Overview of the Luxembourg tax reform
- The interest deduction limitation rule
- Controlled Foreign Company (CFC) rules
- Anti-hybrid mismatch rules
- Exit tax rules
- General anti-abuse rule (GAAR)
- Definition of permanent establishment under Luxembourg tax law
- Amendment to the Luxembourg roll-over regime
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Professionals of the financial sector and in-house tax managers who would like to understand the potential impact of the 2019 Luxembourg tax reform on alternative investments (Real Estate, Private Equity, etc.) and multinational groups that manage their investments via a Luxembourg investment platform
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
The lecturer is an international tax partner (Head of Transfer Pricing) with a large tax advisory firm in Luxembourg who has more than 15 years of experience in Luxembourg and international taxation. He is a member of the Tax and transfer pricing service line. He published more than 150 articles and books on Luxembourg and international taxation including Transfer Pricing and the OECD Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (“BEPS”) Project. He is also a regular speaker at conferences.
The printed course material will be delivered at the beginning of the course.