Private Equity Everywhere
- Introduction to Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Understand the impact of Private Equity on the wider society
- Understand the future of Private Equity
Private equity, formerly an obscure asset class reserved to corporate firms, is becoming an everyday word for many professionals of the Luxembourg financial center. Still classified among the alternative assets, private equity and venture capital gained a life of its own with the increasing number of start-ups and credit limitations of banks. Why is private equity so relevant today and how is it changing? Which opportunities lay ahead for the industry in Luxembourg?
- Luis Gaveias (Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association)
- Owen Reynolds (Associate Expon Capital)
- Nic Mueller (Associate Partner, Audit, KPMG)
Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/or digital media published by Maison Moderne.