Internet of Things (IoT) and technical standardization
The training aims to provide basic concept of IoT and its limitations along with case studies. In addition, it will provide insights on the relevant standardization activities in IoT and related technologies through standards watch.
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
- Describe the fundamentals and gain an overview of the state-of-the-art related to the Internet of Things (IoT) technology
- Be familiar with driving technologies of IoT and recent computing technologies, such as Edge, Fog and Roof computing
- Review of IoT challenges from the perspective of technology as well as regulatory issues
- Be aware of the impact that IoT could have on businesses, industries and daily life
- Identify relevant developments in technical standardization
- IoT fundamentals
- Basic IoT characteristics
- IoT evolutions
- Data/information flow in IoT
- Reference architecture
- Limitations in today’s IoT
- Security, trust, privacy and identity management
- Connectivity, interoperability and integrability
- Data collection, ownership and management
- Case studies
- IoT and technical standardization
- ISO/IEC JTC1 SC 41 - Internet of Things and related technologies
- ITU-T and ETSI initiatives
- Analysis of other relevant standards
- National standardization efforts: how to become a national delegate
- Interaction and collaboration
- Theoretical and practical aspects
A qui s'adresse la formation?
The targeted audiences for these trainings are learners with similar backgrounds as beginners to mid-level IT knowledge. They can be non-IT professionals with a basic IT knowledge.
It is recommended to have basic knowledge in the field of ICT.
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.
- The course can be delivered on demand.
- The course may be provided at our offices or within your organization.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation ILNAS / ANEC.