ITIL® Lifecycle Certificate in Continual Service Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles and Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organisation for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factions and risk involved in Continual Service Improvement
The ITIL Lifecycle in Continual Service Improvement Certificate is one of five courses that fit into the lifecycle stream of the ITIL certification. This certification is intended to enable the holders of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to begin the practical application of the concepts, covered by this course, in support of the Service Management lifecycle.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL Continual Service Improvement phase of the ITIL core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management
- ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Telindus Training Institute.