MBA in Finance and Financial Instruments
- Define the main characteristics of financial instruments used in financial markets: plain vanilla & exotic products, Delta One products, derivatives and structured products
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how each instrument works and how to use it: from a stand-alone product to special financing structures
- Acquire a sound knowledge of the regulatory and compliance framework and how to use it in Luxembourg
- Identify the major associated risks and mitigation strategies and techniques
- Understand and handle upcoming technical developments and challenges in the finance sector (fintech, big data…)
360 course hours and 240 hours of personal work over 5 main topics
- Derivatives instruments, regulation and compliance (75 course hours)
- Structured products and and alternative investment (75 course hours)
- Fundamental and technical analysis, equities, bonds and other liquidity management instruments (90 course hours)
- Processing of computer data (90 course hours)
- Risk management and compliance in Luxembourg (30 course hours)
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- You want to take a proactive approach to developing your professional skills while broadening your personal and professional horizons.
- You want to take your career to the next level or make a career shift.
- 2 to 10 years of professional experience in the finance sector
- Diplomas recognition (baccalaureate +4/5 equivalent at least)
- Professional experience recognition (baccalaureate +2/3 equivalent at least + professional experience in related areas)
MBA in Finance and Financial Instruments. The diploma is issued by ESLSCA Business School Paris.
Price: 14.500,00€ incl. VAT
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Institut Supérieur de l'Économie .