HR Services - 25/07/2018
Tired of lounging on outside terraces, watching tourists and drinking cocktails? Why not whip your skills into shape with one of our summer specials?
Crash Refresh for Managers
Brush-up and improve your skills about:
- Performance Management of your staff;
- Mid-Year Review of your SMART Objectives;
- Giving and receiving feedback;
- Preparing for difficult discussions;
- Identifying your succession plan
Come to these interactive sessions and pick up tips to be an even better manager.
Crash Refresh HR
- Tax reform 2018 and its impact on employees (Residents/ No Residents, married couples, company cars, CIS, etc.);
- Changes 2018 concerning extraordinary leave (as per Labour Codex, Collective Agreement for the Banking and the Insurance Sector): paternity leave, leave for family reason;
- Refresh on other leaves and absences: parental leave, absence for sickness, compassionate leave etc.
- GDPR when recruiting and when handling HR matters;
- Co-funding of Training Plans 2018;
- Social Elections 2019.
Come to these interactive sessions and pick up tips to better manage your HR.
We will hold sessions in English, French and German for this training.
HR Services, founded in 2000, is a consulting and training firm that specialises in Human Resources.
Our multicultural team offers a vast variety of services including Human Resources advisory, Training and Development, Assessment Centres, Coaching and Outplacement.
Our training methodology is distinctive: the interactive training sessions with a lot of practical examples inspired by our consultants’ and trainers’ professional experiences are very compact (maximum 6 people per session) in order for the trainer to be able to meet the individual needs of each participant.