Word Office - Getting to the Basics
Word is one of the most widely used versions of the world's most used text editor.
This version of Word has new outlines, similar to those used in Windows 8. In addition to major improvements to several features, Word can now easily save PDF documents, in addition to working with online videos and audios, sharing documents directly with OneDrive and Microsoft accounts.
The new features allow you to quickly share documents between different devices, such as computers, cell phones, tablets, among others.
In the Word course, useful both for those who have never had contact with Word and for those who have used previous versions and want to know the new features, you will learn, through interactive and commented video lessons, how to use the main features of this powerful text editor.
The main topics of the Word course are:
- Starting Microsoft Word
- Create and save documents
- Format text
- Means of alignment
- Spacing between lines and paragraphs
- Quick format
- Bullets and numbering
- Use of texts and images from the Internet
- Fixation exercises
- Spelling checker
- Find and replace words
- Document views
- Zoom and ruler
- Text direction
- Header and footer
- Section breaks
- WordArt and Images
- Layout and printing
- Save as PDF
- Creation of a summary
- Direct mail
Who is the course aimed at?
- Les personnes qui ont besoin de connaître les bases de l'informatique
- Professionnels et étudiants devant rédiger une lettre, un CV ou tout autre document
- Abonnés ADEM
- Femmes ou seniors à la recherche de connaissances sur les outils de communication: email, internet
Certifié OHC ASBL