VPN security, wireless and mobility, summary
This training provides a comprehensive overview of threats and solutions to counter them.
- Assessing safety risks in a context of mobility
- Knowing the types of attack
- Understanding the VPN solution
- Securing Wireless Networks and Smartphones
THREATS AND VULNERABILITIES
- Evolution of cybercriminality.
- Statistics and evolution of the attacks.
- Risk assessment in a context of mobility.
ATTACKS ON USERS
- User-oriented attack techniques.
- Social engineering techniques.
- Malicious codes and social networks.
- The specific dangers of 2.0 Web.
- Attack on passwords.
- "Man in the Middle" attack.
ATTACKS ON CLIENT DESKTOPS
- Risks specific to client workstations (worms, viruses, etc.).
- The safest navigator.
- Rootkit browser and user desktop.
- What is the real efficiency of antivirus software?
- The risks associated with removable devices.
- The role of the personal firewall.
- Security of USB keys.
- Client desktops and virtualization.
VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK (VPN) SECURITY
- Tunneling techniques. Remote access via Internet: panorama of the offer.
- PPT, LTP, L2F protocols for VPNs.
- IPsec standard and AH, ESP, IKE protocols.
- VPN solutions for 3G access.
- Which solutions for Blackberry, iPhone...?
- SSL VPN: technology and its limits.
- The overview of the SSL VPN offer. Criteria of choice.
- IPsec or SSL VPN: which choice for the nomad workstation?
WIRELESS NETWORK SECURITY
- Access Point security (SSID, MAC filtering...).
- Why is WEP dangerous? What do WPA, WPA2 and the 802.11i standard provide?
- Authentication in corporate Wi-Fi networks.
- VPN (IPsec) technologies for Wi-Fi networks.
- How is the security of a Wi-Fi hotspot ensured?
- Attack techniques on WPA and WPA2.
- False terminals (Rogue AP).
- Specific attacks on Bluetooth.
- Security on mobiles (Edge, 3G, 3G+...).
- The specific risks of Smartphones.
- Security flaws: the ranking by platform.
- Viruses and malicious code: what is the real risk?
- Protect your data in case of loss or theft.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
CIO, CISO, security manager, consultants, administrators
Un certificat sera délivré à l'issue de la formation