VAT is a complex and European matter made of various sources. In order to apprehend it properly and thus ensure that VAT obligations are fulfiled, it is critical to assimilate the main VAT concepts and understand them.
This training aims at presenting the main VAT concepts as well as the related key elements to anticipate VAT costs / receivable amounts and handle VAT obligations.
- VAT status of Luxembourg companies
- Localization rules for services and goods
- VAT deduction rules
- Luxembourg VAT rates and exemptions
- Liability to pay the VAT to the Treasury
- Luxembourg VAT obligations
Who is the course aimed at?
- Financial controllers
- In-house tax managers
- Employees of Luxembourg companies
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.