Transition to management (C5029)
- Define and identify the various forms of management.
- Define the role to be assumed by the manager of today according to the organization of the company.
- Become aware of the manager's power zone.
- Identify and implement management specific functions and tasks: to set objectives, to organize the work, to delegate, etc.
- Use the tools and basic managerial techniques.
- Influence team dynamics.
- Build and manage a team on a daily basis.
- Coordination and control:
- Presentation of the two main tasks of a team manager, taking into account the different stakeholders.
- The different actors:
- How to design a project taking into account the interests of the various players in the team.
- The individual and the values. Part 1:
- The human and professional qualities of the people part of a team as a source of performance.
- The individual and the values. Part 2:
- To show how the diversity of values constitutes a formidable asset for the company.
- Personality of the individual and teamwork:
- How to improve the performance of the team through the valorization of individuals.
- Exercising power:
- Exercise power with legitimacy and efficiency while avoiding certain drifts.
- Motivate your teams:
- Description of the main managerial methods allowing to better motivate the team.
- The leadership:
- Presentation of different methods which allow to carry the support of the team members during a project
- Decide. Part 1:
- The main decision-making models and the different stages of the decision-making process.
- Decide. Part 2:
- Entrepreneurship and decision-making.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone wishing to make the transition to a management position, looking to prepare for team management or wanting to improve the skills in this area.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.