TOGAF 9.2 level 1 - classe virtuelle
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® standard
- The Architecture Development Method-ADM, the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
- Participants will be prepared for the TOGAF Foundation examination and will receive tools and practical examples of Enterprise Architecture to adopt and implement.
The TOGAF 9 Foundation - Level 1 course is a 2-day interactive training.
The course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum and includes many examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts.
The training provides an opportunity to architects and aspiring architects to strive for greater industry credibility and better career opportunities by acquiring the updated knowledge and skill-set based on TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2.
The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
There are no formal prerequisites.
However, it is strongly recommended that delegates have a first experience in the Enterprise Architecture domain.