THE FUNDAMENTALS OF NLP: change and achieve your objectives
- Changing inappropriate or undesirable behaviors
- Integrating interpersonal effectiveness baselines
- Improving your communication skills
- Developing meaningful goals & clear strategies for attainment
- Accessing resourceful states
- Understanding the support structure
- Discovering "the rules of conduct"
- Understanding and clarifying any situation
- Knowing how to determine clear, precise, motivating and achievable objectives
- Creating empathy and learnings
- Explicit mirroring to develop rapport
- Reading non-verbal accessing cues, including eye patterns, tonal and body language shifts
- Understanding language patterns
- Syntactic questioning to ensure precise communication
- Specifying what you want
- Exploring the meaning/value of different emotions
- How to transform negative emotions into positive resources
- Inducing emotional states
- The subjective reality
- Finding our values, our personal and professional goals
- Improving self-esteem and self-confidence
We use some lecture and lots of interactional exercises and demonstrations. People practice the skills with each other in a safe environment.
"When you want new results, it requires new thinking."
Richard Bandler (Co-founder of NLP)
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Executives, Employees, Consultants and anyone wanting to learn the secrets of successful communication
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation RH Lab..