The Challenges and Opportunities of Luxembourg Life Insurance
The purpose of the programme is to provide participants with an extensive understanding of the business stakes related to Luxembourg life insurance.
Life insurance in a global perspective:
- Specifics of life insurance solutions developed in Luxembourg
- Luxembourg life insurance in a cross border use – impacts of local law on contracts, sales and after sales
- Distribution channels: specificities, challenges and opportunities for historical and new distribution channels
- Focus on the Luxembourg Private Banking as a privileged distribution partner
- The triangular relationship in a B2B2C approach and the importance of each party
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Professionals in the banking and insurance sectors, including:
- Relationship managers
- Family officers
- Independent wealth managers
- Product developers
- Product managers
- Life insurers
- Insurance brokers
- Compliance officers
- Risk managers
No exam is available for this training course.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.