The Agile Principles and Mindset
- Why Agile?
- What is Agile?
- When should I use Agile?
- How should I use Agile?
- Who does what in Agile?
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to:
- gain a deeper understanding of an agile mindset and learn the practices needed to bring agility into their daily business
- The Agile Manifesto
- Rationale & benefits of Agile
- History of Agile
- Empirical and defined processes
- The pillars of the empirical process
- The waterfall approach
- Working with uncertainty and volatility
- Agile myths
- Empirical models for improvement and change
- Business culture and Agile
- The lifecycle of product development
- Individuals and their interactions over processes and tools
- Motivated and talented individuals
- Emergent design from self-organising teams
- Working systems over comprehensive documentation
- Satisfy the customer with continuous delivery of value
- Deliver working systems frequently
- Working systems as a measure of progress
- Technical excellence and good design
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiations
- Business people and developers must work together
- Face-to-face communications
- Reflect and adjust regularly
- Responding to change over following a plan
- Embrace change
- Sustainable pace
- Simplicity – The art of maximising the amount of work not done
- Common Agile roles
- The role of the customer
- The role of the team
- The role of the Agile leader
- The role of stakeholders
- Common Agile techniques
- User stories
- Acceptance criteria and scenarios
- MoSCoW prioritisation
- Estimation using story points
- Agile quality assurance and testing
- Common Agile practices
- Short feedback loops
- Focus on quality
- Emergent documentation
- Visual boards
- Continuous improvement
- Relevant methods and approaches for Agile teams
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone wishing to learn about Agile
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation delivered by the House of Training.
The course material will be delivered at the end of the course.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.