Sleep and work: Anticipate risks
Know the sleep physiology and sleep-wake rhythm basics
- Understanding the physiological contraints of shift work at night or at irregular hours
- Sensitizing employees on drowsiness and accidentology
- Knowing the measures and behaviours to manage the pace of work and sleep
- How to practice the power nap and feel recharged
Step 1: Why do we sleep?
- The harmful consequences of lack of sleep
- Needs and rhythms
- Sleep and environment
- Sleep and work rhythms
- Behaviors and lifestyles
- Sleep disorders
- Golden rules to sleep well
Step 2: The Power Nap
- What is Power Napping
- What are the benefits of power napping?
- How to fall asleep on command
Step 3: Practical exercises
- Active Power Nap – self hypnosis technique
- How to daily use the Power Nap?
Step 4: Concluding phase
The detailed protocols of the exercises practised during the session are provided as well as additional exercises to be practiced in daily life.
The training alternates theoretical contribution and personal reflexion, exchanges with the group.
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone wanting to understand the risks and impacts of a lack of sleep